Comment on page
How to Use Coupons, Terms & Conditions
Loadium coupons provide certain amount of discount for plans and packages.
- The amount is determined by a fixed price discount or a percentage discount.
- A coupon may be applicable for all plans or for a specific plan according to its type.
- Duration types of coupons are 3 types which are annual, once, or multiple months. So, you can use the coupon only for one purchase, for multiple purchases, or for all purchases you will make in the future.
- The expiration dates of coupons are different for each of them and can be viewed under the coupon details. Also, the coupons can be defined for all customers or for a specific customer.
Available coupons can be viewed on the account page, under the subscription tab.
Follow the instructions below to use the coupon code;
- 1.Copy the code.
- 2.Choose the plan and proceed to the payment process.
- 3.Paste your copied code in the coupon code area and click on the ‘Apply’ button.
After applying, you will see the first price and the final price you will pay, just like in the picture below. Finally, you can provide your card details and start your Loadium subscription.
- The coupon can be used only on Loadium official website.
- Coupons are valid to use in defined time. Expired coupons cannot be used.
- Loadium reserves the right to modify or cancel coupons at any time.
- The coupons are applicable only to qualifying plans and packages displaying the coupon offer on the account page.
- If you do not choose the relevant plan to purchase when the coupon is in use, the discount will not apply.
- The coupon is just used by the account for which Loadium defined the coupon. The coupon cannot be used by another accounts.
- The coupon cannot be combinable with other coupons.
- Any applicable sales tax associated with the use of the coupon must be paid by the customer.