Azure DevOps Pipeline
A guide for Loadium’ s Azure DevOps Integration
- 1.Go to link and Click “Get It Free” to install Loadium Extension.
2. Login to Azure DevOps Platform.
3. Select your project.
4. Navigate to Pipelines -> Releases
Click on “New” and select “New Release Pipeline”.
5. On the “Select a template” screen, start with an “Empty Job” on the right top of the screen.
6. Navigate to “Tasks” page.
7. Click on “ + “ button to Add a task to Agent Job.
1. Follow the steps mentioned in the above section to install the Loadium Azure DevOps extension. If already done, please proceed to Step 2.
2. On the Add tasks screen, search for Loadium and click the Add button.
3. Enter Test URL. For the Test URL, login to the Loadium account. Click on the Account Page. Go to the API KEY tab.
4.Click “ Create Role “ to create a role.
**You have to add TEST_START role to start test on Loadium.
5. Click to button ‘Create Api Key’.
6. Copy Access Key and Secret Key to Extension
7. Click on the link of the test key you want and copy the URL after the “ detail/ “ and paste Extension.
8. Save the Extension.
9.Run the pipeline and you will see in the Job.
If you have further questions, do not hesitate to contact Loadium Technical Support Team over chatbot.
Happy Load Testing!