Brief guide on how to schedule your tests
When it comes to test planning, test scheduling is one of the key items. It’s also important for creating a robust test plan suitable for the Software Testing Life Cycle (STLC).
Thanks to Loadium, you can easily create a test schedule for your tests in a few steps. In this article, you will learn how to create test schedule for your tests.
- 1.In the test creating page (also in the test editing page) click on “Scheduling” tab.
How to start test scheduling
- 2.You can view the current scheduling plans of your test on Scheduling tab. Let’s click on “Add New Schedule” button to create a new scheduling plan.
On this screen, you can create a daily, weekly, monthly and custom schedule for your test.
- 3.In the “Daily” tab, you need to select the start time for your schedule. Also, you can select End Date for your schedule to end it in specific date.
Daily Test Scheduling
- 4.In the “Weekly” tab, you need to select the days and time you want to run your test.
Weekly Test Scheduling
- 5.In the "Monthly" tab, you can choose which days of the month you want to run your test.
Monthly Test Scheduling
- 6.You can create custom schedules by using Cron Expression.
Custom Test Scheduling
- 7.Once you created the test schedule, you can enable, disable and delete the schedules you want.
If you have further questions on test scheduling or any other features of Loadium, we are here to assist you. Contact us here!
Happy Load Testing!