Jenkins Load Testing with Loadium
Integration and more
You can install Loadium’s Jenkins plugin from Jenkins market place. You need to navigate “Manage Jenkins” menu then “Manage Plugins“. You need to search Loadium keyword in the Available tab.
After the installation, you need to add your Loadium credentials inside Jenkins.
- Open the Credentials menu in Jenkins’ welcome screen
- Navigate to “Global” credentials in that screen
- Select “Add Credential” link
Credentials page will ask you to fill some fields.
- ID: Choose something differentiating than the other credentials stored in Jenkins
- Description: Description of the plugin, you can give anything
- Username: Your Loadium account’s username
- Password: Your Loadium account’s password
Fill out those fields and click Test Connection button to validate your credentials. In case it’s a success, you’ll receive “Connection to Loadium Server is succesfull” message. If not, you’ll be warned with an error message.
- Navigate to an Item in Jenkins main page to enable Loadium’s plugin.
- In Build Step, you’ll see “Loadium Performance Test Runner Plugin” option.
- Choose this one.
- Choose the credential that you created previously.
- Then plugin will fetch the projects you created in Loadium and fill “Loadium Test” combobox.
- Select the desired test to run and save your Jenkins Item.
Right now, you will be able to run any performance test in Loadium in your CI/CD pipeline.
Enjoy load testing!