Comment on page
TeamCity is a Java-based build management and continuous integration server from JetBrains. You can use TeamCity to trigger your Load Testing process by using Loadium’s plugin.
- After downloading Loadium’s plugin zip file, open your TeamCity administration panel. Go to “Plugin List” menu and install downloaded plugin by uploading it into your TeamCity server.
- There’s an Integration section under Administration page. You’ll find Loadium under it after a successful installation. Select Loadium plugin.
- Enter your Loadium credentials and save them. Click “Test Connection” button to validate your credentials.
- Go to the project’s “Build Settings” where you want to execute performance test. Add a new Build Step. Choose Loadium as Runner Type. You can give a free text as step name.
- In case your credentials are ok, your Loadium project will be loaded under “Loadium Test List” combobox.
- Click Save to save your Build Step.
- Run your test and see the test runs like a charm. You can take a logs if you want and watch the execution status.